Computer Science
The first program I ever wrote was hardly anything at all, a function that displayed the sum of two numbers. This was remarkable to me; to realized that I had the ability to create things, instead of being just a bystander.
Joy
The wonderful thing about computer programming is that you can create things that people take for granted, such as: Interfaces, Cellphone apps, Social media websites, databases, and games. All of these tasks are unique and useful in their own way. The ordeal of programming involves failure, hope, frustration, pride, and ingenuity. Also, I believe programming enforces logical behavior, because it is necessary to think logically to make anything non-trivial.
Objects
Object is an ambiguous term, but it is usually implied in English that objects are tangible. This is in stark contrast to what objects represent in object-oriented programming, where an object is an abstraction or an abstract data type(ADT) that serves a purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment